City Hall is home to all the administrative offices for the City of Dyersville, as well as the Police Department. The Memorial Building, which houses City Hall, was built in 1929 and served as a post office and the home of the American Legion. An extensive renovation of the first floor City Hall Offices and Police Station was completed in 2005.
- What is the phone number to the Dubuque County Treasurer's Satelite Office in Dyersville?
- What is the phone number to the Dyersville Post Office?
- What are the phone numbers for the utility services in Dyersville?
- Where can I renew my driver's license?
- Will garbage/recycling collection be delayed because of a holiday?
- Where can I register my vehicle?
- Where do I vote?