Group & Private Swim Lessons registration opens at City Hall and at Tyler Parks and Rec.
Register Online or In Person beginning Tuesday, May 2 for all Dyersville Residents ONLY [A resident is defined as a person/family that has a Dyersville residential street address or is a property owner in the City.]
Register Online or In Person beginning Thursday, May 4 Open to all
- Online processing fees will not be refunded on any registrations that need to be removed due to inaccurate resident / non-resident requirements.
- A $5.00 transfer fee will be applied to any request to transfer to a different swim lesson date or time.
- Children are only allowed to sign-up for one lesson a year.
Swim Lesson Waiver
I understand and agree to the following: Swim lessons are non-refundable under any circumstance; Lessons will be rescheduled (to the predetermined "weather date") only when the pool management team decides the weather is not safe to successfully complete the lesson; In the event a medical concern impedes a student’s ability to participate in a lesson, a doctor’s note will be required to reschedule; and students must attend the session signed up for (i.e. no "double lessons" to accommodate missed lessons due to scheduling conflicts).
Group Swim Lessons registration deadline is Tuesday, May 30. A $20.00 Late Fee for each registration enforced on Wednesday, May 31.
- Parent / Infant & Parent / Toddler lessons are 4 sessions for a length of 30 minutes each session
- Parents must attend and get in the water
- Parent / Infant: 6 - 18 months or Parent / Toddler: 18 - 36 months
- Group Lessons are 4 sessions for a length of 50 minutes each session
- Friday will be used as a weather make-up day if needed.
Parent / Child Sessions
|June 27 - 30||5:00 - 5:30 PM|
|July 18 - 21||5:00 - 5:30 PM|
|Preschool - Level 4 Sessions||June 12 - 15||9:00 - 9:50 AM||10:00 - 10:50 AM||11:00 - 11:50 AM|
|June 26 - 29||5:30 - 6:20 PM||6:30 - 7:20 PM|
|July 10 - 13||9:00 - 9:50 AM||10:00 - 10:50 AM||11:00 - 11:50 AM|
|July 17 - 20||5:30 - 6:20 PM||6:30 - 7:20 PM|
|Level 5 Sessions||June 12 - 15||11:00 - 11:50 AM|
|June 26 - 29||5:30 - 6:20 PM|
|July 10 - 13||11:00 - 11:50 AM|
|July 17 - 20||5:30 - 6:20 PM|
|Level 6 / 7 Sessions||July 5 - 7||10:30 - 11:40 AM||3 days only|
|July 24 - 27||11:00 - 11:50 AM|
Private Swim Lessons are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Available for Levels Preschool - Level 5 only
- Private Lessons are 4 sessions for a length of 40 minutes each session
- Friday will be used as a weather related make-up day if needed.
|June 5 - 8||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|June 12 - 15||12:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|June 19 - 22||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|June 26 - 29||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|July 10 - 13||12:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|July 17 - 20||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|July 24 - 27||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM|
4 sessions for a length of 30 minutes each session
Only offered as a "Group" Swimming Lesson