Group & Private Swimming Lessons registration opens at City Hall and at Tyler Parks and Rec.
Register Online or In Person beginning Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 10 am for all Dyersville Residents ONLY [A resident is defined as a person/family that has a Dyersville residential street address or is a property owner in the City.]
Register Online or In Person beginning Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 10 am Open to all
- Online processing fees will not be refunded on any registrations that need to be removed due to inaccurate resident / non-resident requirements.
- A $5.00 transfer fee will be applied to any request to transfer to a different swim lesson date or time.
- Children are only allowed to sign-up for one lesson a year.
Swimming Lessons Waiver
I understand and agree to the following: Swim lessons are non-refundable under any circumstance; Lessons will be rescheduled (to the predetermined "weather date") only when the pool management team decides the weather is not safe to successfully complete the lesson; In the event a medical concern impedes a student’s ability to participate in a lesson, a doctor’s note will be required to reschedule; and students must attend the session signed up for (i.e. no "double lessons" to accommodate missed lessons due to scheduling conflicts).
Group Swimming Lessons registration deadline is Wednesday, May 25, 2022. A $20.00 Late Fee for each registration enforced on Thursday, May 26, 2022.
- Parent / Infant & Parent / Toddler lessons are 4 sessions for a length of 30 minutes each session
- Group Lessons are 4 sessions for a length of 50 minutes each session
- Friday will be used as a weather make-up day if needed.
Parent / Child Sessions
|June 4, 11, 18 & 25||12:00 - 12:30 PM|
Parent / Infant: 6 - 18 months or
Parent / Toddler: 18 - 36 months
*Parents must attend and get in the water*
|June 27 - 30||5:00 - 5:30 PM|
|July 18 - 21||5:00 - 5:30 PM|
Preschool - Level 5 Sessions
|June 13 - 16||9:00 - 9:50 AM||10:00 - 10:50 AM||11:00 - 11:50 AM|
|June 27 - 30||5:30 - 6:20 PM||6:30 - 7:20 PM||Evening Sessions|
|July 11 - 14||9:00 - 9:50 AM||10:00 - 10:50 AM||11:00 - 11:50 AM|
|July 18 - 21||5:30 - 6:20 PM||6:30 - 7:20 PM||Evening Sessions|
Level 6 / 7 Sessions
|July 5 - 8||11:00 - 11:50 AM|
|July 25 - 28||11:00 - 11:50 AM|
Private Swimming Lessons are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Available for Levels Preschool - Level 5 only
- Private Lessons are 4 sessions for a length of 40 minutes each session
- Friday will be used as a weather related make-up day if needed.
|June 13 - 16||12:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|June 20 - 23||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM||12:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|June 27 - 30||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|July 11 - 14||12:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|July 18 - 21||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|July 25 - 28||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM||5:30 PM|
4 sessions for a length of 30 minutes each session
Only offered as a "Group" Swimming Lesson